Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Kris Draper's daughter did what to the Stanley Cup?

When I read this back on Saturday, I thought I'd be really laughing my ass off. Some women might pee in their pants. But what Kris Draper's infant daughter Kamryn did to the Stanley Cup during his time with it last month in his Canadian hometown of Scarborough, Ontario, you might want to think twice before drinking anything from it.

"A week after we won it, I had my newborn daughter in there and she pooped in the Cup," Kris Draper told Toronto Star sports reporter Kevin McGran. "That was something. We had a pretty good laugh."

Let me get this straight. Without wearing a diaper, Kamryn Draper pooped in the Cup. That's right, you heard me correctly. She pooped in the Cup! Ugh, so grosse.

Draper added, "It was, well, clean it out. I still drank out of it that night, so no worries."

Again, I think the Stanley Cup needs more than just a soap job before I'd drank from that.

No comments: